Tuesday, November 02, 2004

judgement day is upon us....

Today's the day which will decide the fate of our country for the next four years. So, march your ass to your local polling palce to cast your vote before it's too late. As for me, I woke up super early this morning to ensure I had adequate enough time to make my ballot chad free. And for the first time in my life, my ballot was neither over or under counted in terms of votes. I voted exactly perfect FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE. WOW. Maybe thats an omen...or maybe not.

Update:

Maybe I was just felt like doing something extremely drastic last night, or maybe it was the fact I wanted to express the state of my soul, heart, country & world. But in a the matter of a few seconds while I was shopping at my local drug store last night, I decided to pick up some midnight black hair dye and commenced to go home to dye my hair PITCH BLACK. Since then, everyone at work and in my perosnal life have done a double turn. It is a very drastic change in my appearance, but somehow it is very symbolic of my own life and soul at this moment of my life. who knows. In either case, pictures are soon to come for those who are interested. :)

No comments: