Tuesday, June 13, 2006

stick a fork in me...i'm done !

It's 4:30 p.m. and I refuse to do another lick of work. What can I say other than it's been a long day and I've accomplished so much that working any more would prove to be the equivalent of overtime to me. That being said, lemme say that it's truly surprising to me after carefully staring at spreadsheets ALL DAY, EVERY DAY for the past few years that:

(1) I am not cross eyed
(2) my eyesight IS NOT so bad that I can be declared legally blind
(3) My chair here at the office doesn't have a permanent butt print in it

1 comment:

Mexirican said...

I congratulate you... I do office work for 2-3 hours then I have to hit the courts! If I return calls, book lessons, return e-mails from recruits, plan practice with the head coach, each sushi all before practice... that's a good first 5 hours of my day. whew I'm wiped already. ;)