Friday, May 20, 2005

keep on moving

Sorry I haven't written in a long while, however, life has been one hell ride after another lately. Rest assured, I am not letting it get the best of me, as I am keeping positive and have high hopes for the summer.

Some tid bits of my frantic life:

~ The heat is on! I FINALY rented my main unit. whoo hoo. Now, that $1050 will certainly help with the bills
~ When trying to put yourself back together from a messed up week, nothing beats a long lunchtime shopping spree at Nordstrom Rack & Carson’s, topped off with a strawberry shake with extra whipped cream!!
~ There’s no guarantee that I will still have a job at my present company this summer:( People are quitting and getting laid off with a quickness. On the bright side...if I do get laid off, I plan to enjoy my severance package & summer to the FULLEST.
~ I'm addicted to adult swim and Netflix online. Every night I watch cartoons or movies til my eyes are too heavy to stay open
~ I am getting over the initial guilt of getting my dog neutered. While I know its better for him in the long run, it feels like I ripped an integral part of his existence away from him. As he licks the remnants of his balls, he gives me those dog eyes...like "how dare you?!! I'm officially a bitch now"
~ Other indulgences: getting back to my roots by dying my hair to my natural shade of brown, re enrolling in my kick ass yoga class, eating my moms homemade food (yum), and last but not least, two words: quality time (even if its just sleeping on my b.f.’s lap as we watch tv into the night).

Overall, life is good and I know its only going to get better. Til then, I will keep on trucking!!

No comments: