Tuesday, May 24, 2005

may the force be with you...



Yesterday I saw "Star Wars III: Return of the Sith" and I must say I was pretty impressed. Sure, the movie was slow in some parts, but for the most part, I feel it was captivating and well thought out.

For some reason, I thought Anakin's reason for going to the Dark side would be more complex. Turns out, it was all for love. The old adage rings true time and time again: love is blind. It makes you do things you never thought you'd do.

After it was all said and done and Darth Vader made his appearance in his notorious costume, I really felt bad for the kid. After his failed attempt in trying to save the only thing he really loved, turns out he went to the dark side for nothing.

Now I am on this Star Wars kick, as my Netflix Que is filled with all the episodes of Star Wars. I intend to see them all in succession. Hee hee. Just label me nerd.

No comments: