Friday, March 24, 2006

whew!

I'm beyond happy that today's Friday. The day is almost over for me at work and my mind is already thinking about all the important things that need to get done this weekend, aside from catching up on some much needed sleep.

For over a week now, I have not been able to sleep for more than 3 hours at a time. Tonight, when my bastard ass tenants are finally out of my building (which I seriously hope they are), I think I will feel much better. For the record, I have to say that tenant laws SUCK! I understand their premise in protecting tenants from asshole landlords, however, they leave no room for justice for landlords stuck with asshole tenants. I really think they should maintain a middle ground of rights for both parties. But of course, they don't! It's a damn shame I have to go through all these steps and spend all this money (which I don't even have) to get those losers out of my building...all while they are living rent free. It truly rubs me the wrong way in more ways than I care to discuss here.

Anyway, my brother and his fiance finally put up their wedding website. Click here for my shameless plug. Doesn't my brother look like the cutest lil guero? Who would guess he's full blooded Mexirican? If you look at the media gallery located on the bottom of the main page, you will also be amused when you hear their twisted "wedding song". In the process of listening you can see tons of pics of family as well (including a baby picture of me). Truthfully, I still am in denial that he's actually going through it! Wow, we're getting old!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

bad tenants do suck. brace yourself for the aftermath. the walk through after they leave can reveal all sorts of unexpected surprises.

ms. purity said...

actualy, the walk through wasn't so bad. There was some minor wear and tear but suprisingly enough, they took decent care of the unit (thank god!!)