Monday, June 27, 2005

midnight thoughts...

3 posts in a period of 4 hours...I am on a roll! But for some reason I just can't sleep today. It's too darn hot in Chicago...matter of fact there's been over a week straight of 90 degree days here and as far as Tom Skilling, our local weatherman, is concerned- there's no "real" relief in sight.

Just to give those unfamiliar to Chicago's summers some insight, let me elaborate a bit. When it gets hot here, it's make you wanna holler like a banshee and take off all your clothes just to stand in front of the air conditioner to cool off type of heat. ugh...

Needless to say, my A/C is blaring..

just a thought, but is it funny that I set the temperature on both of my a/c units at 69 degrees not just because I find it to be a comfortable temperature, but because of the *other* SeXuAl connotation that 69 represents? Eh, who care, it's a psychological thing...

No comments: