Monday, June 06, 2005

tryin to play it cooler than a polar bear colony...




Damn, it's HOOTTT N HUMID in Chicago! The last few days, the city has been infused with a heat unlike any other we've experienced in recent years. And I took advantage of every minute of it. This weekend was jam packed with outdoor events, barbeques, parties, and even an excursion to the beach. Capped off with a homemade strawberry shake with homemade whipped cream last night, it was the perfect start to the beautiful summer ahead.

1 comment:

Mickey Glitter said...

Oh, I so don't miss the humidity found in Illinois (I did some time in Rochelle, the Hub City), nor do I miss the snow and cold the other half of the year. I do, however wish the crazy weather here in So Cal would just settle down and get warm, with no wind. We were teased with it a couple weeks ago, when temps were reaching 90+, depending on where you were. And that strawberry shake looks nummy!!