Monday, July 25, 2005

ten random things i did to take my mind off marlboros




1. worked out on my new elliptical machine (its a nordic trac, compliments of the bf)
2. filled my ipod with over 2 days of music (perfect to work out on said nordic trac)
3. did laundry while vacuuming my WHOLE house (wow...talk about multi tasking)
4. realized it was 48 hours since my last smoke, and thought "somewhere in my body, nerve endings are starting to regrow"
5. then thought about how great a cigarette would be (actually, take that number and times it by 50 times a day)
6. chewed my nails while in rush hour traffic (ewww I know, but as you can see I'm orally fixated)
7. somehow sprained the muscle behind my knee
8. went to the Mexican Fine Arts Museum to almost get kicked out of the Chicano art exhibit for taking above picture (it was SOOO worth it)
9. wish I knew voodoo so I could hex Bush
10. fell in love with the bf all over again

the nutshell: I'm not doing so bad

No comments: