Tuesday, November 01, 2005

i will survive!!

After only 2 days of being unemployed, I am back in the swing of things working at my brothers work. Thankfully the office manager there quit just in time for me to score a temporary gig. YEY!!! While the job is not glamorous in the least bit, its going to pay the bills. It's the strangest experience to actually work a job where everyone heads home at 5 p.m. - considering I used to work 60+ hours per week at the hell-hole I call Platform Learning.

Already I feel like I have triple the amount of free time. So much free time I do not know what to do with myself. I find myself singing in the shower again & dancing with my dog in the living room while listening to my ipod. I sleep better and awake refreshed. Life has truly been restored into my body.

No comments: