Wednesday, November 09, 2005

its been a while...

I know, I know, I have been a bad blogger, but honestly, you haven't missed much over the past week & a half.

My week in a nutshell:

I recently had the biggest interview of my life at one of the most prestigious universities in the country!! With a little positive thinking, I could have the job of my dreams and a FREE RIDE for my Masters. Keep your fingers crossed for me

I have been steadily building up my stamina on the treadmill. I have gotten to 2 miles in 25 minutes. Meager, I know, but don't hate. At least I am making that effort, right?!!

I WAS excited to start reading another new book: "Is Bill Cosby Right: Or Has The Black Middle Class Lost It's Mind?" Sadly, I find myself disappointed: It kinda sucks. Big words do NOT equate to intelligence, I tell you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Smart move with the excercise. However, dear. Sophisticated and precise language translate into an unusual offense and defense. We older hippies need you, now. We r searching for truth and survival. There is yet more danger 2come. It's almost time 2 drop out of society 4 our protection. We must cre8 communes to unite the few Good forces in existence today.As 4 big words, I can translate. And as a point of interest, hackers are working on the destruction of themisuse of gov't computers with agendas that
will bring about mass destuction.
Let he who hears understand. United we stand, fragmented.......WE FALL
A 70's hippy bearing good news.
Enigma_20012_6h3e@yahoo.com