Monday, November 28, 2005

today was a good day...part duece

Today was the third set of interviews for my dream job- of which I had to meet with 7 people consecutively. Supringly, it wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. A majority of them I got along with right from the start. Some treated me as if I already got the job and that this process was just preliminary - just so everyone could get a look at me. Others - such as the Assistant Dean of Administration - were brisk and hard core in asking me "What if" questions. That man was sooo intimidating lemme tell you!!! Overall, I think I did well & left the buldling with a smile on my face -sure of myself and eager for next week to come so I can hear the good news that I got the job. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me!!!

In other news, I am just emerging from my turkey induced comatose and am preparing to get back on my diet and exercise routine. I hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing weekend!! As for me, I dragged myself out of bed on Black Friday at 5:00 in the morning just in time to catch some really good deals for people on my x-mas list. Over 1/2 of my x-mas shopping is already done, thank GOD!!

The crazy Chicago weather is doing a number on my knee -it's swollen and hurts. One day its cold as all hell, the next day its 55 degrees outside. What gives ?!!!

No comments: