Monday, December 12, 2005

scattered thoughts

Ok, ok, I was a bit of a melodrama queen yesterday when I posted how terribly lost I am without my boyfriend. While I miss him like my right arm, through the miracle of wifi and his coworkers free after hours long distance plan on her phone, me & my honey were able to talk until bedtime. He is pretty much available any time I need him, even though he is thousands of miles away. I feel much better...

Another thought - I am so sore this morning. Turns out I need new gutters at home more than I had previously thought. Along the whole sidewalk to my house, there was an accumulation of INCHES upon INCHES of ice - so much ice in fact that salt by itself was powerless against it. I had to spend about 2 hours yesterday SLEDGE-HAMMERING it all away. While it was extremely good to take away all my aggression, it left me feeling like I got hit by a car this morning. Just trying to turn my steering wheel in my car made me groan in pain. AHHH! the joys of being a home owner...

Despite the soreness, today is a good morning. I brought some Mighty Leaf Chamomile citrus tea into the office and it's putting me in a glorious mood - extremely rare for a Monday morning. This tea is so damn good!!!

Its so strange that Richard Pryor passed away cuz I was just watching one of his stand up shows last Thursday on Comedy Central. I haven't watched anything with him in it for years. I guess it shouldn't be a surprise though, he looked like he wasn't do so well healthwise for a while now. Rest in peace Mr. Pryor, rest in peace!!!

No comments: