Monday, March 24, 2008

cabin fever

All weekend I have nursing a sore throat, a nasty sinus headache, and a wrenching couch. Today, despite the fact I had a stack of projects in my inbox at work, I called in sick from work. And even though I know I wouldn't have been much use in the office, a part of me wished I went just to get out of the freakin' house! Other than running to to store for meds and walking the dog, I haven't really left the casa since Friday night. Well, it doesn't look like I missed much, as the weather in Chicago has been about 20 degrees below normal all week and they are calling for more snow within the next 48 hours (blah).

Given these circumstances, my mind and my body have been restless. Theres only so much daytime television that I can take! Thus, I starting playing around with the design of the old blog. WAA-LAA! While, I am not happy with the overall design of it, there are new elements which just made my day. Upgrading the template design allowed for some customization which I will be tweaking as my headache subsides. I once again added the tea cup wisdom quote, which I seemed to have lost during my last template upgrade. Also, I added the word cloud on the right, which shows my most used labels in order of use. With just a click of the word, it will take you straight to the appropriate posts. I found the code for the cloud on this site , so if you have blogger and are looking for a cool widget, here it is.

Anyway, peace n love to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very very lovely. I like the colors...they're very soothing and easy on the eyes!