Wednesday, June 09, 2004

say its not so !!

ugh. Its old news now that supposedly J. Lo and Marc Anthony tied the knot over the weekend, but news has it that J.Lo is Pregnant with Marc Anthony's Baby. It makes sense because her schedule is unusually bare for the next few months, and consequently, he has cancelled all his upcoming concerts. Much to my dismay, that includes the concert I had planned on attending in July. :( sadness. All I can say to Marc Anthony is "GOOD LUCK padre, you're going to need it".

Being Boriqua myself, I tried so hard to like J Lo just for the fact that she was supposed to represent mi gente. But, with each impending day, she has floated away from her roots and instead is content with becoming the equivalent of the next Zsa Zsa Gabor. I almost feel pity on her because it seems she has a definite problem with commitment and doesn't feel complete unless there's a man fawning over her. And shes good at raking them in. She has what my boy Will likes to call voo doo pussy. Meaning every guy that courts her falls deep in love with the way she moves, acts, makes love, etc. ha ha!

Even though I think J. Lo has no perception of what real love is, I hope this baby teaches her a thing or two and that her & Marc Anthony truly are happy. blah.

No comments: