Wednesday, February 23, 2005

you gotta spoil yourself sometime

I'm not rich by any means, but there are a few things which I will spend an extra buck or so on...for example: Charmin Ultra Toilet paper and Breyers ice cream.


oh yeah, thats the stuff

I mean really, I think everybody should be able to opt for the fancy tissue no matter how poor they are. It's so worth it. Those bears in the commercials really know what they are talking about; Charmin lasts so much longer than any other brand (at least to me). Being that I am so lazy and avoid changing the toilet roll til the very last second, that extra time really makes the difference with me. Plus, it's so much softer than Angel Soft - which by the deceiving name drew me in a time or two but NO MORE. I mean you would think by the name that Angel Soft would be so much softer than Charmin, but Angel Soft is like sandpaper in comparison. What can I say? I am forever a Charmin Ultra roll gal.

And Breyers...oh what can I say about Breyers except it is the best ice cream in the whole world. However, due to budgetary constraints, I only allow myself to indulge on certain occasions (i.e. PMS time and landing those buy one get one free sales at the local Jewels or Domincks store). Every ice cream Breyers make is all natural. I'm talking milk, cream, sugar, fruits, etc. YUM YUM!!! I even found a NEW FLAVOR, linking my favorite ice cream (natural vanilla) with my other favorite treat (chocolate covered almonds)...ohhh sheer delight. Better than an orgasm I tell you. But shhh... don't tell my boyfriend. ;)

It truly is the little things in life that really make you the happiest and feel rich beyond compare, isn't it ?

No comments: