Friday, August 05, 2005

friday madness

For those who were starting to get worried about my sanity, don't call the psycho ward just yet!! I am doing alot better. Mostly because It's Friday and I am already on weekend mode, but also because I had some time to just breathe, relax, and say "fuck the world, I'm going to be happy despite it all!!" Matter fact, besides the little bit of work I got on my desk, I'm absolutely in love with life today. There are only 3 of us in the office and work is slow and coming. So til quitting time, it's just me, my green tea, and my ipod mini floating around the office.

Keeping with the positive vibes of the day, here's a list of things that made my life bearable this week :

~ My garden apartment rehab is looking awesome. I promise to take pictures of the transformation!!

~ Can you say, YOGA?!! Who would have thought shoulderstands and inverse poses would be so empowering ?

~ Chicago temperatures have been steadily dropping. Thank god it doesn't feel like I live in the "Death Valley" anymore. AMEN!!!

~ Getting lost in this book: Strangers on a Train

~ Smoking a whole pack of cigarettes (with minimal amount of guilt). -YEAH, I know, I know, I am supposed to be not smoking...but there's always tomorrow!!

~ 3 words: Hacker Pschorr Wiesse

No comments: