Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Ever read ur horoscope & it's like a mirror ?

~ My Horoscope for 2/16/04 ~

"Intellectually, you know the answers to everything, but when it comes to actually putting things into motion, you may be hesitant to take that first step. It may seem as if you are on a high platform staring down into a pool of water below. Rationally, you know that the pool is deep enough and that you will be fine once you jump, but before you do, the anticipation is excruciating."

I don't know if I really believe in the whole astrology thing (as if the alignment of the stars actually come together to draw out my fate), but sometimes when I read my horoscope, it seems to just personify my life so accurately. There are so many things that I want to do with my life. I have so many ideas that I want to explore, career paths that JUST MIGHT make me happy, Yet I procrastinate my ass off. For example, I have been saving to buy a house (actually a 3 flat) for almost two years!! I'm still working the same broke ass job with no clue what I want to do with the rest of my existence. I can't imagine doing this for the rest of my life. On a positive note, at least I just finished paying off my ride last year (yeah!!). It's the small steps that make the journey, I guess. The only thing I can really do is just shoot for my dreams, and hopefully, something will come through in the end.

No comments: