Wednesday, February 25, 2004

it's a time of change...

I have a feeling that the next decade or so is going to be a series of really fucked up situations, with great unrest for a great number of people...Unless we make a change as a country. Being biased (as I am) against Bush, I think its fairly obvious to everyone by now that he has a brain of a pygmy marmoset (see 3rd to the last entry if you don't know what that is). I really believe instead of trying to penalize the gay community for wanting to marry eachother, I think he should focus on whats happening to the economy of our country. Our employment rate keeps falling yet I don't see less people out of the unemployment lines..only more massive layoffs from companies that don't even give their employees decent severance. Not many people know the reason the unemployment rate is supposedly going down is that it doesnt take into consideration the people whom are unemployed for more than a few months. Instead it subtracts them, I suppose, on the basis that they are not "actively" trying to find employment

Bush should also look into ensuring that our Social security benefits won't be squashed. Instead of spending so frivolously on space shuttles and more military expenses, he should worry about what we SO DESPERATLEY need. I literally feel like hes screwing me, my future children, and ESPECIALLY MY PARENTS Since Baby Boomers will begin to retire in the next few years, they will be wanting their social security benefits as they were promised for so many years. Because of Bush's "budgeting blunders" they might not get those benefits. America simply won't be able to afford it. We will still be paying off that missile we sent to Iraq to destroy their weapons of mass destruction (gasp!).

We seriously need to fire this guy.

No comments: