Monday, March 28, 2005

for those wondering, i'm still alive...

After yet another debilitating sinus infection, a massive hangover which lasted a full 24 hours, and a week long break from work, I am back in action! I have nothing of real value to say - other than it's good to be alive & healthy again.

Matter of fact, I woke up this morning smiling (which is a rarity to me because I am NOT a morning person). Why you ask: Because I will be attempting to take up yoga again (this time at a yoga studio near my work in the a.m. hours). It's been almost a year since I last tried and I feel like an utter slug without my back bends and sun salutations. This time, I plan to stick with it , starting off low commitment: going at least once a week for a two hour session.

Anyway, Last time I checked I was able to do the Plough and shoulderstand but couldn't quite get the crow.

HAH! I just checked and almost fell on my face. Sigh, I have alot of catching up to do huh ?

What I like about this studio is the vast array of yoga classes they offer. Most interesting on the yoga calendar: Tantric hatha yoga...ohh la la!!!

No comments: