Thursday, December 21, 2006

Lately, my life has been turned upside down...
Nothing is what it seems
And everything I believed has been shattered
In fact, these past two months have challenged me like nothing else ever
There's so much to tell yet my heart won't let me
My lips clench and my heart chokes each time I try
It's been hard...and I really don't want to give specifics...
Instead I will meditate my ass off
Light a candle
Drink a beer
And relish in the fact that for now,
I am on MUCH NEEDED vacation

Peace n love

3 comments:

Mexirican said...

I am so sorry I did not call while I was in Chicago. Too much drama and family consumption. I did not have time to even eat a chicago dog or Home Run Inn pizza. I hope everything is getting somewhat more sunny. Remember what you mean to your family and what they mean to you.

Anonymous said...

don't trip. life has its up and downs. ride it out and you will be just fine. merry xmas. i missed ya!

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. Everything of mine got turned topsy turvy on xmas eve.

You are not alone. =)

Duo