Wednesday, March 17, 2004

dayum it!!!

man...why does stuff always happen to me? Get this. I am all dressed nice and pretty for my job interview at 3 o clock and while happily chatting with my chat buddy...I splurted out my green tea all over my light lavender dress shirt!! The horror. Damn him for making me laugh sooo hard !! SO...I ran to the bathroom to scrub away the stain, and now I have a large water stain on my boob. I can't even tell if I got the stain out because its soo wet. For my sake I hope I did. It would not be good walking into an interview with a huge stain on the whole front side of my shirt. Sigh. Well...if worst comes to worst, I can always run home to change, but that would be cutting it a little close. Oh wells. What can you do ? Right? Right.

On another note, I barely made it to the voting booth right before it was closing yesterday. I had to cut my workout short, but it was well worth it. What’s funny is that I can't get it right!!! Now, I am not a moron, and I CAN COUNT..But every time I vote, for some reason I always..and I mean ALWAYS over vote or undervote ! Its simply embarrassing. I do exactly what it says, the only thing I can think of is that the machine is in error (which is more believable to me since I am sooo anal...hee hee), a result of chads (damn them chads), OR I am slap happy with the little pen thingie that you use. Either way, it is a bizarre experience and I can only hope that which ever category I overvoted for yesterday was not very important, say like a commissioner or judge (I had no idea who most of those people were anyway).

WHOO HOOO!!! My stain is disappeared! Thank god!! :)

No comments: