Friday, March 19, 2004

i've have a song stuck in my head for 2 days straight!!

I've have had Cee-los "my kind of people" song stuck in my head for 2 whole days now. I swear, last night I couldn't sleep because it was stuck in there and I just wanted to shake my ass to it. hee hee. I just love that song. I have yet to buy his cd, but I will make that a priority this weekend.

On another note, "dawn of the dead" comes out today. I have seriously thought about going to see it to get over my fear of those living dead movies. For those who don't know, I have had recurring dreams about the living dead from time to time ever since I was a child. In these dreams, the living dead are invading and eating everyone, and for some fucked up reason, I am the only one that can save the world. Yeah, funny, but oh sooo true and frightening to me. By the way...a special thanks goes out to my older bro who used to chase me around the house screaming "brains..i want to eat your brains" when I was a child for engraining that fear in me. Now, I am no chicken by most means and can watch gore, horror, suspense, whatever..but those living dead movies really freak me out. I couldn't even see Resident Evil. BBBUUUTTT, I might just bite the bullet and go see this movie to see if I can overcome this fear once and for all. Wish me luck. :)

No comments: