Friday, March 05, 2004

don't mean to be bitter but "ms. martha" deserves worse

Truthfully, I was surprised beyond all belief when I read that Martha Stewart was found guilty on all four counts for the suspicious selling of her I-clone stocks. How ironic is it that the queen diva of home and gardens is going to be locked up?? Hee hee hee. I can't help but laugh my ass off. I honestly never liked that damn woman. Her smile is like plastered on her face 24/7 (anyone who tells me that smile is genuine is obviously on crack), her line of crap at Kmart is cheap, and have you ever seen her shows? She has absolutely no personality..seriously, a deaf mute has more pizzazz than this woman. Anyway, they say the sentence could be up to 20 years in prison. I will be shocked if they give her anything more than a year, though. I bet she's quaking in her boots right about now. Oh well. who cares. on to other things like me!!

Yesterday I saw the sneak preview of "Girl next Door". I am always winning tickets to see movies and take out friends, cousins, and of course, my sexy man. Yesterday, i took my lil cousin CJ (short for Carlitos) cuz he was dying to see this movie. Actually he’s not so small anymore. he’s a towering 5 ft 11, while I am still, despite my feeble attempts with drinking massive amounts of chocolate milk throughout my life... borderline midget. Well, the movie didn't blow too much: It was cheesy, corny, somewhat predictable. I laughed in a few parts, was totally bored in others. But it was free, so who the hell cares, right? I did See "Passions of Christ" last weekend, and it rocked, especially the cinematography. I definitely have to see it again. I also want to see that movie with Johnnie Depp "the secret window"... I think its called. Anyway, if you haven't guess yet I'm a total movie snob. I try to catch a show about once a week. Since movies are so expensive, I try to catch the Sunday matinee.

Anyway, work calls. But its Friday and I am in a good ass mood. :) Ciao

No comments: