Friday, March 26, 2004

ouch...

Well today I am recuperating from a 3 hour marathon of working out yesterday. I have had so much on my mind lately and soo much unused energy, I worked out like a madwoman last night to wash it all away and clear my mind. I am sore, but the worst part is my ass! My ass? You are saying..YES..because I actually took a cycling class for the first time last night & I MUST SAY that bike seat violated me in ways even my bf hasn't. (hee hee) Literally, my whole butt region is tender and I am actually kinda walking bowl legged. (blush) I feel like I had some crazy and rough sex last night...then I remember...NOPE! it was that blasted bike seat. Hee hee.

Anyway, today is rainy is in Chicago. And while I like the rain, all this blah humbug weather is really starting to take a toll on me. I miss the SUN !!! My pale ass legs and arms are dying to get a suntan this year. Hopefully, by the late spring I will have a new HOUSE with a nice backyard to barbeque in, read a book on the lawn (or with a hammock...which would be nice) on a lazy afternoon. OHH! I can't wait to find a decent house & move out. My independence is calling me. NOW...if only I could find a 2 flat in decent condition (in a decent neighborhood) where my bedroom is not the size of an anthill.

ON A TOTALLY DIFFERENT SUBJECT: While reading my previous posts, I realized that somewhere along the line I have become POLITICAL. AAHH Scary!!! I never was in to rallies, protests, publicly shunning the president of our proud country in the past, but recent happenings have totally changed my perspective on the government and my involvement it it's policies. I post these POLITICAL thoughts in hopes of somehow freeing this need to scream and yell and pull out all my hair because of (in my opinion) Bush's administrations multiple fuck ups. I do not post anything on here to change peoples ideas or opinions or try to offend anyone in any way. Hopefully, you can accept that as one of my MANY traits and move on. BUT, if you can't respect that, then so be it & bounce. (don't let the cyber door hit you on the way out) :) Now that I got that off my chest, I FEEL much better.

No comments: