Tuesday, March 30, 2004

wow !

Has anyone heard the new Janet Jackson cd yet? Through the years, Ms. Jackson has turned herself into a full fledged FREAK!!! With song titles like "Moist", "sexhibition" and "Warmth", I could tell by just reading the cover that she was on some freaky shit. But nothing could prepare me for track # 15: it just made my mouth drop. Its called "Warmth". And obviously, from thre lyrics, you can tell shes talking about giving head. And I Quote: "My hands wrapped around - Stroking up and down - But nothing can compare to The warmth of my mouth". Sounds like Ms. Janet knows whats shes talking about. But, by far, the best part of the song (at least in my opinion) is at the end - "Start off slow -Circles -Then deeper and deep it goes -Kisses so sensual - Tasteful- I love giving you a show- The warmth of my...Do you like that? NOW ITS MY TURN" NOW...Thats what I'm talking about!!!! You go gurl! Do your thang. hee hee hee.

No comments: