Thursday, May 27, 2004

when craigslist goes bad

I love craigslist to death, but there are always people who have to screw up a good thing, and this is no exception. Needless to say, some of the people on craigslist are very screwed up individuals. For instance, today’s posting on Chicago's version in the free section, there was a woman who offered her vagina: (and I quote)

"Available now! Free to someone who actually has a chance to use it! One fully functioning vagina. Over 25 years old but (unfortunately) has never been, um, driven. Well-maintained, all original components, fluid levels normal, has always had yearly tune-ups conducted by a licensed and certified professional. I've had this baby my entire life and have always taken great care of it, but I'm getting tired of all the hassle when I never get to put it to good use. Act now and I'll throw in the entire kit--cervix, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes--all for free! Please, take this thing off my hands (literally)!!"

Alrighty then.

Next up, are the mean individuals that actually post something on there to sell or give away for free, then have the audacity to stand you up when you come knocking at their door. Talk about bad karma. C'mon man. I traveled all the way from the other side of the city for XYZ...the least you can do is open the door and tell me it's no longer available and to go away. Geesh. Don't leave me standing around for 15 minutes like a fool for nothing. Next time that happens...i shall email them this appropriate email card. :)

No comments: