Wednesday, September 06, 2006

file under: weird shit (literally)


is it me, or does tom cruise have WAY too much time on his hands?


Ok, ok, I have to get this off my chest. Just reading about what Tom Cruise did in honor of his baby's first poop, I must say that he has hit a new level of weird in my book. Matter of fact, he's way past weirdo status...he's now officially fucken nuts...up there with Michael Jackson. And that, my friends, is no small feat!

Link to article with poop picture (its in the slideshow section)

3 comments:

dr.v (Not a narcotic Pez dispenser) said...

gross! what will people think of next?

dr.v (Not a narcotic Pez dispenser) said...

Hey, i just noticed that the date for this "sculpture" is 4 months after the baby was born. A newborn's first poop should happen with the first 24 hours of birth..NOT 4 months later. That would only happen if there was something wrong with the baby! maybe the rumors are true...that the baby did have some health problem.

AND a newborn's stool isn't that huge (based on my medical knowledge)

ms. purity said...

Dr. Vodka, you are right...obviously this sculpture was made alot later than the the actual poop itself. I would even venture to say that it probably doesn't resemble the poop in the least bit either...aren't most newborn's poop's liquid in form? Plus, the size of that shit is HUGE...some where along the lines of what a 75 pound dog would produce rather than a baby...don't ya think ? OH, Who the hell knows...

But, I have in fact heard rumors that tom & kate put the sculpture up for sale on EBay - with the proceeds going to some charity. I couldn't fidn it on EBay though...Who in their right mind would what that piece of shit?!! CRAZY, I tell you, just CRAZY !!