Monday, June 25, 2007

if you're happy and you know it, shake your ass!

It's one of those rare moments in life where I feel everything is exactly like it should be. I take a look inward and realize life has been good to me.

~ In addition to doing weights and the elliptical machine, I have started jogging during my lunch break. I am averaging between 2 to 3 miles a day and when I'm not incredibly sore, I feel like I am on top of the world.

~ I am over half way done with knitting the baby blanket. Pictures are sure to come. I hope the baby enjoys it and on those chilly autumn days, is happily warmed in it.

~ I am enjoying the summer as much as possible. Last week alone I went to see the White Sox play and got free tickets to Cirque Shanghai.

~ Since school ended I have been spending much more quality time with the parents, Mike, and Taz. I have been taking naps during a lazy Sunday afternoons, long walks with the mutt, and spending hours at end knitting and reading my Harry Potter book.

~ My last vacation of the summer is in a month! I can't wait for my Miami trip with Rachel and the girls. Being the chica I am, you can be sure I'm going to search for some good Cuban food while I am down there.

I hope you are all enjoying your summer and that your life is equally content as as mine.

Peace n Love.

No comments: