Wednesday, March 03, 2004

happy hump day...

It's Wednesday morning & its just one of those days that I didn't want to get up to go to work. But of course, I gotta make the doughnuts, so here I am, albeit a bit cranky...but still working. It sucks being an adult at times, don't it ?

On a another note, I finally started shopping around for a home loan for a 3 flat that I am hoping to buy.... the whole mortgage process is sooo fucken confusing ! All these different terms, fees, assumptions. I can't tell my up from down anymore. I have about 10 mortgage brokers calling me trying to sell me their loans and most of them want to sell me adjustable rates, which I just am NOT comfortable with. I rather have it fixed and not have to worry about the interest rates climbing anytime in the near future (even though the initial interest rate would be higher than the ARM). Buying a home is such a huge step for me and truthfully, I am terrified to make the wrong decision and FUCK up my financial future. I am planning on going to a few banks too to see what they offer me. My credit rocks, though I dont make much $$ and don't have a huge downpayment. Actually, some brokers are telling me to finance the whole price of the property. Im so confused. BLAH! whats a girl to do ?

No comments: