Monday, February 06, 2006

if i was bush's momma

I'd slap him silly!!!

His $2.77 trillion budget proposal which allocates more money towards war than healthcare and education...is just backwards and ridiculously (excuse my french) FUCKED UP!! I mean, we have been in war for going on 5 years and I have seen nothing positive coming out of it (does anything positive really come out of war? Now that's a whole different conversation that I won't even get into right now). Given that fact, what reason do I, as an American, have to allocate more of my tax dollars to it? NADA!!!

Oh, I'm so mad at this prospect that I'm surprised smoke isn't coming out of my ears and ass...

Does anyone else have a serious problem that if his budget flies (which given his track record with congress, it probably will) the total federal debt would swell to $11.5 trillion by they year 2011? I mean, c'mon now!!!

I seriously think American citizens should have a say on this. I just don't trust Bush and his cronies to make the right decision. And, I'm afraid, we will all have to pay for his budget in more ways than one...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha. i think that's just it. barbara didn't slap any of her son's silly. see sometimes too much love is worse than no love at all.

...we've been at war for close to five years? how depressing.

Mickey Glitter said...

Either that Momma Bush didn't slap 'em around enough or it's just too damn hot in Texas and the heat's continuing to take its toll on Jorge's brain. Not even being a member of Skull & Bones can save you from stupid. =)

And yes, 342 pages, the Patriot Act. I've read, too, that Congress wasn't allowed to read it before voting on it? Have you heard that?