Monday, November 01, 2004

vote or die...bitches

I know that saying (and that god forsaken t-shirt) has become so passe, but I have to somehow stress the importance of getting our collective asses into those polling booths to vote tomorrow. I kid you not, I will be biting nails and shitting bricks the size of city blocks into the night awaiting news which will in my opinion make or break this country for the upcoming years. I hope and pray that this country will not have to endure another Bush term.


If he DOES somehow manage to weasel his way into another term, I am seriously considering packing up my things and road tripping it to Canada to partake in some of that free healthcare and canadian beer/bacon I keep hearing about for the next 4 years or so. Care to come with me??

No comments: