Thursday, May 24, 2007

i'm leaving on a jet plane...

chillin like a villain


Because I leave for vacation tomorrow, I should be tying up all the loose ends here at the office..but I can't. I'm already on vacation mode and truthfully, my brain's swirling with all the last minute errands and packing I have to do tonight in preparation for the trip. Charge the camera (check), pack the flip flops (check), do last minute loads of laundry (to do later), run to the bank (to do later)...the list just goes on and on.

Manana me & the bf are heading to Santa Monica to hang out with our friends Rachel & Guang. They have a sweet pad about 6 blocks from the Santa Monica beach, which unfortunately looks like we won't be enjoying too much off. Temperatures are only going to be in the 60's!! How can Chicago weather actually be hotter than that of southern California? Dammit.

Anyway, in any case, I am off from work until next Wednesday and I couldn't be more thankful. Since I haven't really had a day off since Christmas time, I am sooo looking forward to some heavy duty R&R. I plan to stay away from all forms of technology during the trip, so you won't be getting an update from me in a while. But in the meanwhile, I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend. Peace n love!!

peace n love.

No comments: