Tuesday, May 08, 2007

my blog has a new face...

Just as the seasons change, so must the face of my blog. This time, I decided to update it with vibrant colors. And what a pain in the ass it was! The new blogger has done everything in it's power to mess up any templates I tried to use. Even this one looks kinda scrunched in Mozilla, which is my browser of choice...but I digress...for the most part, I'm loving the template.

So, any feedback on how it looks? Let me know if it looks jacked up when you visit. I will troubleshoot it as best as I can. Peace n love to all...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new look, and find it's the only thing about Blogger that I miss, since Typepad doesn't have that many great ones from which to choose.

Good choice!! =)

David Sasaki said...

Ooh, it's perty. Great new look for the coming summer.

Anonymous said...

Your new blog face lift is awesome. Definitely looks nice and sharp. I also recently gave a much needed visual overhaul to my blog, and all of Digital Arcadia.

But, seriously...your stuff looks nice. Lots more color. =)

Amadeo said...

It's actually pretty fricking dope.