Thursday, April 22, 2004

daily blah: damn mapquest !

has anyone else been noticing how screwed up map quest is getting lately ? Since I am looking for both a house for myself and an new office for my company, I am checking for directions to just about everywhere I go. I used to love it because unlike Yahoo maps, it didn't have you taking the absolutely LONGEST way to get to a destination. Much to my freaking dismay, nowadays, half the time Mapquest errors out saying it doesn't recognize the damn address. However, being the impatient women I am, clicking the resubmit button a few more times usually does the trick. Granted, it gets the job done, but its just time consuming and pretty damn annoying. especially if it's -say your 100th search of the week. blah ! damn that mapquest.

No comments: