Monday, April 12, 2004

this just in...

I just got a call from my realtor telling me that the house I put an rejected offer on two weeks ago might be considered again. It seems that they are having problems with the offer they accepted (something lawyer related). I should find out in 2 days if I can get it or not. I am so scared and excited at the same time to the point that I feel like I have to throw up. GASP !! Half of me hopes it goes through, the other half is scared shitless and praying that it doesn't. I have no idea why because the house rocked. Why is it that whenever theres the slightest possibility of getting something that I REALLY ReAlLy want, I freak the hell out ?

OHH! I just read this and I must say that this guy who gambled his whole life's savings & all his assets in Vegas has some big cajones!!!

No comments: