Tuesday, April 13, 2004

lonesome rantings

I get mighty lonesome here at work. Most of the time I work alone and I work for a small company so there is no such thing as water cooler gossip here. I get so bored sometimes I just talk to myself. hee hee. And I must say that having a conversation with myself is not as boring as it seems. On the contrary, lately I have held better conversations with myself than most of the conversations I have had with others. The conversation is actually intelligent for one, and damn, I am one funny gal. :p

Note to self:
lay off the gren tea so early in the morning. Maybe mixing lemongrass with green tea wasn't such a good idea?

On a totally different note, I am excited because me & my honey have free passes to see "Kill Bill Vol. 2" tonight. I loved the first movie and hope that this one is just as good or better. Quentin Tarantino is actually a great producer with a unique vision. Unlike most of the other producers out there today, who try to mimick each other, his style is always changing and always inspiring. I hope The Bride lady (played by Uma) kills them all (mutilating and shooting Bill point blank just like he did to her in the frst one) & gets her daughter back!!! A woman scorned can be a real bitch. hee hee. What sucks is that the preview tonight will probably be packed like sardines and we will have to get there about an hour before its set to start in order to get in and get decent seats. But, its all good because it saves me the $8.50 I was going to spend to see it anyway over the weekend. :)

No comments: