Wednesday, May 25, 2005

blogs of interest


PostSecret Sample

The following blogs have kept me busy the last few hours. If you have a chance, check them out!

PostSecret - A sometimes disturbing blog where people mail postcards with their deepest, darkest secrets. Some are funny & creative as well.

2000days - Everyday Felicia posts a random question, which usually sparks ideas, debates, and introspection

Sexkitten - Ohh la la - just what it implies, this woman is candid about sex, relationships, and all the complexities between the sexes.

1 comment:

Mickey Glitter said...

Girl, when you come back from such a long hiatus, you really come back with style!! That postcard site is great - I'm thinking about sending something it, although I don't think mine would be chosen. And I must, must must tell you: I now buy TWO cans of Bustelo, fearing I may run out. HA!!