Tuesday, May 03, 2005

sometimes...

life is one step forward and two steps back...While I just finished renovating my first unit (that's the the one step forward part),

I just find out that my company is eliminating my position (for those who don't know, that's two steps back). Because of my high quality of work, my boss said they MAY find another higher paying position for me, but thats not a guarantee. So, worst case scenario I will be out of a job by next month, or best case: by the end of the summer if they don't place me somewhere else. They are saying that I would make a perfect fit for this "other" position, BUT I am not waiting around for them to make up their mind. I have bills to pay and goals to accomplish. Thus, I sent out resumes like a crazy woman last night in a frenzy of speed typing and chain smoking.

I am trying to stay positive. Positive in, positive out my mother used to always say...

No comments: