Tuesday, August 23, 2005

how sneezing can kill you

Yesterday my allergies were hell. So bad, in fact, that I went through a whole roll of tissue paper while at work during a 5 hour period. Red nose and all, I took my tired butt home a lil early to try to sleep it off. If you suffer from allergies or know someone who does, you know when you have it bad, it's BAD. Well, I had it BAD!!! The only consolation I had was some sleep inducing medication.

Anyway, in the midst of one of my sneezing fits (probably about the 3rd or 4th straight sneeze), the lady in front of me suddenly stops and BOOM!!! I hit her HARD. I got out of the car still sneezing. My eyes, already watery due to my allergies, were fighting OH SO hard not to start crying after seeing the whole front of my beautiful car smashed in.

I just couldn't compute it all. It happened too fast. Before I knew it, we had exchanged everything and I was just sitting in my car for a good 10 minutes trying to calm myself down. All I could do is just go home and sleep, my car's front grill hanging off and everything.

I woke in the morning hoping it was all a dream...but alas, my shit is still jacked up.

I am trying to stay positive amidst all this shit going on in my life, most of it which I can't talk about on here. BUT DAMN!!! It's kind of hard when all I smell is shit and I'm about neck deep in it.

Somebody send me a little positive energy....please ?!!!

1 comment:

Mickey Glitter said...

It's on its way, from both Molly and me. And if you need to vent, you have my email address, girl!