Monday, August 22, 2005

just a freestyle piece

Today may be not what I dreamed
and it seems
my future will continue to be full of hardships,
lined in tears and the desperate biting of lips
I must come to the realization that
tomorrow may not flip the past
instead I see the future everlast in familiar cycles of self doubt
which tends to clout
all my decisions
subliminally erasing my original mission
to be all I can be & to love myself

the question remains
will I be woman enough to be my own hero ?
I feel superwoman and wonderwoman wrapped under my skin.
Are they waiting for this moment in time to unleash my true essence -
just needing this time to teach me hard knock lessons??
Confession: Lately I find myself
self doubting no more because I had the balls to implore myself
massaging pieces of my soul back to life
slowly healing the strife
sadness, tears, and fear obliterate
while they float into outer space
and I shall be saved from the old me
the one plagued with insecurities
and you shall see
they shall name a hero after me
and her name shall be CHICA EXCELENTE


No comments: