Tuesday, August 16, 2005

staying alive

Sorry for the lack of posts lately ya'll, but dragonflypurity has been BUSY with life and, really, I'm just trying to catch my breath. I hope you all are doing well, I really do.

15 second recap

Work has been HELL - imagine 12 hour training sessions overfilled with improv simulations of principal meetings, PTA meetings, and student assemblies... Now multiply that by - oh lets just say a week and a half and you will be where I am now. sigh and yawn

In other news, my personal life has been great whilst I enjoy the last tid bits of the summer sun. In chicago, the mornings and afternoons have been a lil too chilly for my tropical behind.

My basement is coming out BEAUTIFUL and I have a prospective tenant already lined up. Even better, a MUCH NEEDED raise is in sight in the near future (can you say "more money, more money, more money" ?) But, at least for now, I'M BROKE: meaning --> my current budget is in deficit (much like W. Bush's budget) - nonetheless, I know its not permanent. I try not to get all worked up about my financial situation because I am known to be a drama queen at times.

Overall, I'm happy with life and eagerly awaiting my vacation time at the end of the month.

I promise to post something a lil more inventive and heartfelt soon!! Til then, peace and love!!

No comments: