Monday, September 19, 2005

i'm starting to rethink my stand on Santeria

If anyone's counting, within the past three months:

1) My cars been broken into twice - the latest break-in leaving me without my radio, sirius satelite receiver, amp, and subwoofer

2) I got into a car accident - smashing in the front of above ride

3) My cell phone has been stolen - with the culprit downloading $20 worth of ringtones to the horrendous tunes of songs like "Shawty Callin" and "You'z a Trick"

4) I have suffered constant allergy attacks which have left my nose and lip area raw continuously making me look..well like a fucken tomato.

FUCK IT!!!!

Today I shall drink it all away. Won't you join me ?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hells yes I'll join you! I gotta drink away the fact that I just blew way too much money on shoes at Aldo this evening. Ugh.

Mickey Glitter said...

And after tonight's test, I will join you, as well since I don't see myself doing too well.

ms. purity said...

Looks like we all could use some huh ? Tequila shots on me!! (what can I say "SOY MEXICANA!!"

Unknown said...

oooh, that sounds like a rough streak of bad luck. hope things have gotten better.