Tuesday, September 13, 2005

list of 7's

Taken from Normies World, below are my list of 7 things. Surprisingly, a few of the lists took quite a while to come up with, especially the first one. Please note, that in most cases, items are NOT listed in any particular order. :)


7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) travel near and far to my heart's content
2) not be rich, but well off and comfortable..ehhh, who am I kidding? "I WANT TO BE RICH!!"
3) volunteer in a 3rd world country for a year
4) Find a job that pays well and that I LOVE
5) get HAPPILY married and have babies
6) QUIT smoking
7) ask forgiveness from the only friend I ever truly wronged...

7 things I can do:
1) listen - really listen
2) cook and bake my ass off (they call me the mexirican betty crocker remember?)
3) write poems, songs, stories and in my blog - sometimes its better than other times
4) be a good friend to those I love
5) on the same token, sometimes be a total lunatic bitch to those same people
6) love and laugh wholeheartedly
7) swim - I am a fish in water (I even made up my own stoke named the mermaid!!)

7 things I cannot do:
1) FIND A FULFILLING & WELL PAID JOB
2) get out of debt
3) not get emotional in times of stress and sadness
4) forgive or forget easily (I swear this is a double edge sword)
5) kiss ass to get what I want. Despite hardships, I stick to my guns in situations
6) support W. Bush AT ALL (dumbass...enough said)
7) wake up in the morning to work out no matter how hard I try


7 things that attract me to the opposite sex/another person:
1) a great and honest smile (meaning fake smiles suck ass)
2) juicy lips (a double plus if he has a great smile and juicy lips)
3) a great personality
4) easy going/ easy to talk to
5) can you say "junk in the trunk"?
6) Intelligence
7) Loyalty

7 things that I say most often:
1) Peace and Love (as a salutation)
2) I don't want to go to work
3) to the dog used interchangeably "TAZ!!! LEAVE IT" or "GOOD (or bad) boy!!"
4) "I love you". I make a point to say it to everyone I love daily
5) in shock, disbelief, or anger: "I don't think so!!!"
6) when angry "muthafuck (Him/HER/IT)"
7) again when angry (in traffic) "MOVE IT , GET OUT OF THE WAY!"

7 celebrity crushes:
1) The Rock
2) Brad Pitt
3) Johnnie Depp
4) Oscar De La Hoya
5) Nas
6) Denzel Washington
7) Larenz Tate

7 people I want to do this: Your Choice
1) Mickey
2) Erin
3) Ms. Piscessoul.
4) Kerry
5) you
6) you
7) and you (only if you want)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I haven't said "muchafuck (him/her/it)" in forever. I think I need to start using that one again.

And I can't support G-dubs at all, either. I mean, I'd try to be open to being supportive if he didn't manage to eff up everything he says and does.

ms. purity said...

really?!!! you used to say "muthafuck it"? I thought I was the only one!!! ha!!

Mickey Glitter said...

That's so ironic that we tagged each other separately!

The Wellbutrin is working well for the smoking, so if you really want to quit, ask your doctor about it. It's also called Zyban. Insurance covers one and doesn't cover the other, at least in my case. Same exact drug, two different uses.

Without counting the slips I've had, I'm two weeks tomorrow.

How can you count three slips? It's really inconsequential! =)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I used to say "muthafuck ___" all the time! But somehow, it evolved to, "Fuck a (person/place/thing)."

I'll second that the Wellbutrin works well for quitting smoking. I am still not totally quit but you don't get the cravings to smoke and almost forget you want a cigarette.