Monday, February 23, 2004

is a turtle without a shell homeless or naked?

Hmm...Really. I wonder would it be homeless or just simply butt naked? After pondering that thought, me & my yahoo chat buddies couldn't decide either. Actually, the more I think about the more I lean more towards dead. I mean, its not like a hermit crab, which simply get a new shell to live in as they grow or damage their old shell. It is actually connected to the turtles skin. Does anybody actually know the answer to this? I would be curious to find out though. Maybe one day I will actually research it to find out. Its really one of those things that make you go "hmmm".

On another note, I just won a brand new pair of sexy ass Gloria Chen boots on eBay for $51!! It is my splurge for the month. I can't wait to get them so I can sport them on an outting with my honey. Hee hee. I am a shoe freak! I love to go shopping for shoes and nothing really makes me happier (other than maybe mindblowing sex) than getting a good deal on some shoes. Its one of the only feminine thing I actually do. I don't wear lots of make up, only tinted lip glosses and bronzer at times. I absolutely despise nylons (actually I curse the person who invented those atrocious things!!).

Anyway, Im actually recovering from a cold. Unfortunately, I was unable to enjoy the pleasant Chicago weather all weekend because I was bed/ sofa ridden. I need to take my Nyquil and get some zzzz's. PAZ.

No comments: