Friday, February 27, 2004

Thank god its friday!

Thank god this week is almost over. I have been waiting for this weekend for weeks. My girl Rachel is coming back home to visit from Cali and I am going to drink and dance the night away in celebration starting tonight! The only bad thing is that tomorrow morning I have a practice GRE test at Depaul. I hope I can ace it with a hangover. Hee Hee. Maybe I am not taking the prospect of Graduate school as seriously as I should? I did however, buy 2 GRE books on half.com relatively cheap (with the cds still in them) but between my 3 bouts of the flu since the new year, working, and being lazy I really haven't cracked them open. I need to get on my shit...starting tomorrow. Ok. Ok. Starting Monday because (as I said earlier) this weekend is going to be spent partying. :)

On another note, who knew Diarrhea could actually prevent colon cancer?. Hmmm...Even after reading the article, I still doubt that its true. There is always new studies, yet half of the health studies are inaccurate, biased, and funded by companies with ulterior motives behind the study. There also is a new cancer fighting drug the FDA approved. Silly Question: why don't we just give those colon cancer patients some extra triple dark chocolate surprise deserts to get their colons working again so they can have diarrhea and fight it naturally to actually see if the study is really true? hmmm...

No comments: