Wednesday, February 18, 2004

yet another reason bush should be beat down

Bush is such an ass. I don't know why I even read articles with him his name even in it. He never ceases to raise my blood pressure and piss me off. Now he has waged a war of sorts with the gay and lesbian community, citing that "I strongly believe marriage should be defined as between a man and a woman," and "I am troubled by activist judges who are defining marriage." Of couse he is talking about how San Francisco & Massachusetts are warming up to the idea of gay marriage (It's about time someone did).

Anyways, back to BUSH...and his little dick...hee hee..I read what he said & all I could think of was "What a crock of shit...not wanting judges to define marriage" As if he is not pushing his own ideals and beliefs to try define what marriage should be for millions of other people. Instead, he wants to pass laws making these people (who have been denied so many things because of their sexual orientation i.e. health benefits for their partner, no formal process to state their undying love for one another, etc) feel like their love isn't worth celebrating. The way I figure it, I think marriage is a right, not a privledge. All I know if I was into females (which I am not..I'm strictly into PENIS), and I found a woman that made me feel like I was complete, I would be damned if the president, some judge, or even a priest told me I could not marry this person. Its just another form of discrimation that has been added on the list right beside racism and sexism...and its sickening. I hope that the Massachusetts and S.F. rulings help foster new hopes for gay and lesbians in every city and state...And that Bush gets booted this November...

President 'troubled' by San Francisco's gay marriages

No comments: