Tuesday, June 15, 2004

The good, the bad - sans the ugly


~ The ying & yang of my life - in no particular order ~

Things that have made me happy in the last week: (AKA THE GOOD)

1) Seeing a gut busting comedy show called Mamacita with my comadre
2) Getting my first pedicure and liking it (I hate people touching my feet so it's a big deal to me)
3) A constant supply of good lovin' from the love of my life
4) Finally sending out that graduate school application!
5) Actually being busy at work - with talks of a pay raise on the horizon :o
6) Drinking mass quantities of Vitamin Water by Glaceau - except the lemon lime flavor. That one pretty much sucks
7) My aunt graduating with her Bachelors Degree- I'm so proud
8) Listening to Sade while I detail my car
9) Dancing to my cell phone ring tone - dubbed mania - gee, I love that sound
10)Sleeping with the window open

Things that make me feel sad in the past week: (AKA THE BAD)

1) My ma forgetting our dinner date on Sunday (talk about being the bald headed stepchild, huh?)
2) Still not finding a house. PLUS - The interest rates are steadily rising
3) Driving to work each morning & never failing to see road kill on the street :(
4) Not writing or reading at all over the past few days - I feel drained from over internalization
5)Drinking the lemon lime Vitamin Water (ugh, damn that’s nasty)

No comments: