Thursday, June 17, 2004

today's the best of my life...

I GOT THE HOUSE!! After 2 days of torturous waiting and nail biting, I finally received word that I will be a home owner within a month! I couldn’t sleep, couldn't stop thinking about anything else I was so nerve wrecked. And It really sucks about the nail biting thing too - because there went my manicure. As you can imagine, I have been on the phone all morning and afternoon with family and friends filling them in on the details. I'm kind of tired of talking the intricate details of the house, so that will be another day. All I can say is its pretty awesome. My pad is even bigger than I imagined. What makes me the happiest is the fact that I did it all by myself. :) ahhhh. Life is good.


me...new home owner (wow)

I have been waiting for this day for over 2 years and I can't believe its finally come. I was so ecstatic I actually told my realtor that I loved her !! She’s been so patient with me and really earned her commission the way I made her work for the last 3 & 1/2 months. Ha. But really, she really rocks. So if you are in the Chicago area looking for a trustworthy realtor who gets stuff done right, just contact me & I will forward you her info.

Anyhow, in retrospect...
today is a special day in my history book of life. Its truly the beginning of a new era for me on so many levels. I feel like a butterfly who just learned to fly.
All I can say is "WOW".

No comments: