Wednesday, April 28, 2004

feeling better

Well, I'm feeling somewhat better than this morning. Reading back, I feel pretty embarrassed posting my personal crap on here for people I don't even know to read. But, for creative reasons, I made an oath not to delete any posts on this blog; though I do go back and make corrections and change the structure a bit at times.

One good thing came from all this drama: I finally made another piece...dubbed it "mistaken identity"...and if I say so myself it's an epic of a freaking poem. It's two pages long !!! I don't want to bore you with the grandness of it all. I don't particularly want to divulge any more of myself today, specially since all the emotions are so fresh in my mind. But here's a clip.

"You think you see through me
But mistake me for someone else
Perhaps from your past
Or perhaps for yourself"

No comments: