Tuesday, April 13, 2004

huh ? you talkin' to me?

I've come the conclusion that my mind has totally and irreversibly been warped from many years of misuse (ha ha...read too much drinking & smoking) and the constant absence of any type of stimulation for the past few years. This warping and absence of mental stimulation has made me, on occasion, a bitter woman (or shall I say bitch?) to say the least. Right now is one of those moments were I just want to take out all my aggression on the first stupid individual to cross my path. So watch out.

My day was going by decently fast, until lunch time. Then it just all went downhill. I had to run a few errands for lunch & what should have been 45 minutes of running around turned to a whopping hour and a half. Every one from the checkout lady at Cub Foods, to the attendants at the car wash, to the damn guy in traffic who JUST stopped mid intersection to ponder which way he wanted to turn, advertently causing everyone behind him to try to merge into my lane, almost causing a domino type effect accident which would have been catastrophic had it not been for my cat like reflects (read puerto rican driving)...it just pissed me off.

Sigh. What’s worse is that I think I might have to make looking for a house a full time job, because it seems that the properties in the area I'm looking into sell within 10 hours of being listed. This has happened on occasion during the last month, but today was the worst. My realtor faxed me over this listing which seemed like heaven to me. Remodeled from top to bottom, new roof, 2 car garage, HUGE lot, greystone construction (AND IN MY PRICE RANGE). The first unit alone was renting for $1,100 per month!!! So, I called with a quickness to get my realtor to schedule a showing tonight right before the sneak preview of "Kill Bill Vol. 2". An hour later, she says they received an offer which they are most likely going to go with. UGH!!! DAYUM. I told her that I am willing to play hardball if its really nice, but what can you do if they already accepted the offer? Oh well. DAMN those people who keep scooping up these properties before I can even step on the front porch. What do they do ? Do they not have jobs like the rest of us? It hardly seems fair to me. DAMN THEM ALL.

Ok enough ranting. I actually feel somewhat better...somewhat.

No comments: